John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The lcd screen on my epson WF-3620 isn't working.. i've

Customer Question

the lcd screen on my epson WF-3620 isn't working.. i've unplugged the printer multiple times but when I plug it back in and turn it on, the LCD screen does not light up nor work
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it's approx 2 years old.. it's an epson workforce 3620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it's been an issue for a few months and i just started using my laser printer more often but the 3620 has a fax and scan feature which i need to use anything i can do?
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 25 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 25 days ago.

Is the printer responsive otherwise if you try to print to it, or to initiate a scan from the computer?

Expert:  Nathan replied 20 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.