John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Companitble with Dell laptop Inspiron 17 7000 series. I have

Customer Question

companitble with Dell laptop Inspiron 17 7000 series. I have the 2600n connected to the laptop but when I hit the print button says unreadabble. how do I get it going to print?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: over 5 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc. What is the operating system?. hate to be stupid but terms are not good with me. Model is BO 15B-0409-00 serial CNFC5600BY
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since yesterday when I oped up the computer purchased Thurs. nov. 3rd from Best Buy. Ihave a service contract with this. CA000003674951-0001 from 4/4/14-8/3/2017
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Its connected to wi fi. All I know is when I gegt to the point where I click the print button that dialog box comes up. Appears not to recognize it.
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 30 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
its plugged din from the printer to the laptop. I just added a sample word doc saved it and went to print. This time I hit print and waited and nothing happend. No dialog boxes or anything else, but not printing. it is set as default printer. It's the only one I have. Be very clear this printer is under year contract for repair which I paid for in 2014. It remains until 2017. I haveno intention of paying anymore into this. If you are going to fix it, I don't want to hear about anymore bills. I am not paying for what I already paid for!!!!

I work with this website, but I don't do it for free. Do you wish for me to send up a refund request for you?

- Jason

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
send me the refund. I am sorry I am not giving remote access. had too many virus problems in the past. No access,

I will send that up for you.