John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cannot get my brother DSmobile620 operational. HELP

Customer Question

cannot get my brother DSmobile620 operational. HELP
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 28 days ago.

Dear Claude,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Can you please let me know which operating system you are using, is it Windows or Mac OS?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
windows

Thank you. Did you already try to install the drivers that came with the scanner? I suppose you already connected it via USB?

If you wish, I can remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
That is fine. I need help right now.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 27 days ago.

Dear Claude,

I hope you are doing fine and just wanted to accept your remote-assistance request, but I get a "payment failure" on your side. Can you please rectify this with the JustAnswer customer service at:

1-***-***-****

Afterwards we can go ahead right away.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck