John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I WANT TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE. RIGHT NOW IT IS TOO SMALL TO

Customer Question

I WANT TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE. RIGHT NOW IT IS TOO SMALL TO READ
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: EPSONTMT88IV; AGE?
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC; WINDOWS 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: OVER SIX MONTHS; WE HAVE BEEN USING 8.5X11 RECEIPTS. PROBABLY OCCURRED WHEN INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 IN JULY 16
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 30 days ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck