Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have a brother printer and It was working before when I

Customer Question

good morning
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I have a brother printer and It was working before when I was using another WiFi address. Cant see where to change the settings so I can get it working here at this address. Please advise
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model HL-1210W
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Serial E74264E6N349483 Purchased about three months ago
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Printer is working but not connected to wifi but my computer is connected.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I printed out the WLAN report Connection: Failed (Error: TS-02)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

To get the printer working with the new router, you have to uninstall the printer software and driver from the PC then, you can follow the steps from the link below to reconnect the printer. If you wish then, I can directly connect to your PC and help you to install the printer.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=au&lang=en&prod=hl1210w_eu_as&faqid=faq00002794_030