John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

420 I keep getting the message that the yellow ink cartridge

Customer Question

420 I keep getting the message that the yellow ink cartridge is not recognizable. I have tried two different yellow ink cartridges. W-11
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: EPSON STYLUS NX420. Ink cartridge is epson 125
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am just trying to make a copy - it is not hooked up to a computer. Does it have to be??
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It is my friend's copier that she gave me. She said it was working well until just before she gave it to me. She thought it just needed a new ink cartridge.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP