John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson printer Workforce WF-2660 when printing a 'Word'

Customer Question

Epson printer Workforce WF-2660 when printing a 'Word' document the page numbers on the document are as usual 1,2,3 etc but when I bring up the Print window the page numbers have disappeared and I get {PAGE} on all pages. When I go to
Printer - Epson WF-2660 Series
Printers & Scanners Preferences
I get:
Epson WF-2660 Series
. Error, Default
How do I get the printer to print the page nos.?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

you do not get the option to enter the page numbers you want to printer on the word processor or on the print command line.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't know where you are located. I am in Australia so I am not sure about 'securely connect'
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

we are located all over the world and you are with www.justanswer.com service safe and secure.

Secure remote access is an additional service which is an optional service.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
far I have committed myself for AU$60 and I don't know what is going on. I thought I was connected to Epson who would help me fix their crappy printer. Also I live in a very isolated community and do not have facebook twitter etc. Can't I just get an email telling me how to fix my problem
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
if it is an optional service can I get the printer to work without taking up the option?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

This is a live chat and we can perform troubleshooting steps online.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

what program do you use to type documents?