My name is***** will be glad to assist you.
This error indicates that an internal error has occurred which may be resolved by resetting the printer.
Please follow these steps for isolating and resetting the printer:
1. Open the printer's front cover, and then open and close the print head lock lever (do not remove the print head).
2. Make sure all ink tanks are seated properly.
3. Make sure all packing materials have been removed.
4. Make sure no paper is jammed in the printer.
5. Disconnect the printer cable from the printer.
6. Close the front cover and turn the printer off.
7. Unplug the printer from the power source, and then plug it back in after five minutes.
8. Power on the printer.
If the error returns, the printer will require service options.
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,
Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.
did that work for you?
okay, I am glad to hear that you got it working.
Thanks for letting me know.