John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer is on, but my tablet says to turn on, so it won't

Customer Question

my printer is on, but my tablet says to turn on, so it won't print
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: tablet is Asus and it had windows 8, but i downloaded 10 l'm looking for model, hang in here a minute.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc and 32bit
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about 1month and i don't know what happened, i wasn't on to much and just noticed it wasn't working.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: there was a couple of cp repair ads that came up and couln't take off, so i jiggled around and don't know how i got rid of them, but they froze my tablet to try and force me to telephone them for service
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 28 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,