Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I cannot load driver software into my new Brother HL-L5200dw

Customer Question

I cannot load driver software into my new Brother HL-L5200dw printer from my Allpe Mac laptop. It was recently updated to the macOS Sierra 10.12.1 operating system. Can you help, and what is the cost?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try downloading and installing driver from the link below.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll5200dw_us_eu_as&os=10030

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Unsatisfactory. I can't see how to make the software link to my wi-fi
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What would I have to pay if you connect the printer to my wi-go network? Why can't I speak with a real person, with a real voice?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Watch the video below on setting up Wifi on the printer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXJtGHO8z4

Thank you.

S H E F I N