Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

New printer series XP 830. When I try t oprint one #10

Customer Question

New printer series XP 830. When I try t oprint one #10 envelope I get a message o take out or put in a cd. I am NOT printing a CD After an hour of this I cannot print my envelope Help!!!!!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: XP 830
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing - the printer is one day old
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so
Category: Printers
Expert:  technicalcat replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry you are having trouble. I will help you now.

How are you trying to feed in the envelope for printing? Are you using the manual feed tray slot?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
NO
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The one envelope is in tray 2
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you there?????????????
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please respond!!!!!!

Yes, I am here and am a real technician, not a robot, so it does take me some time to reply to you. Thank you for your patience.

Please load the envelope into the paper feed on the rear of the printer. You may need to adjust the guides on the side back and forth so that they fit to your size envelope. Then, simply print, and the printer should draw in the envelope from the rear. If you have any trouble with this, just reply to me for further troubleshooting.

Please remember to rate my time and help to you before you leave. This is my work, and the only way I receive any credit for helping you is if you positively rate my time and help. Rating costs nothing more, does not close the question, and I continue to help after rating until you are satisfied. Thank You.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It DID NOT PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to opt your question out to other experts for review. Another expert will be in touch soon. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. I am sorry that you hazve not received the help that you need. First, we need to look at the settings for your printer in the software on your computer. What is your computer operating system?