John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Happy with it. However, I just got a new computer but have

Customer Question

happy with it. However, I just got a new computer but have lost the installation disc, rendering the scanner useless. Is there something I can download onto the computer I am now typing this to you on, with the icon. I'd hate to have to give up on a perfectly good and dependable machine. Thanks, John.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson Perfection 3590 PHOTO J143A. Maybe 8 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10, the newest version I reckon, my computer guy just updated it and everything on it, except he didn't carry the Epson over. bummer
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Well, I just got this new computer a couple of weeks ago. On my old computer, the scanner worked fine, so that is not the issue. just that there is no driver, nor an icon for me to click on and make scans magically appear.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The numbers for a winning lottery ticket, which I will split with you
Category: Printers
Expert:  dukey01 replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me which version of Windows you were using with the scanner previously?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows XP
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When will this begin?
Expert:  dukey01 replied 2 months ago.

Thank you.

There was a payment failure. Your bank may have blocked the transaction.

There are Windows 10 drivers available for the scanner here:

https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/Perfection-Series/Epson-Perfection-3590-Photo/s/SPT_B11B177091

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is curious, I have used the card in the last day or two. What do I need to do?
Expert:  dukey01 replied 2 months ago.

You may want to call the toll free number on the card and inquire with them.

I'm an expert here and don't work in that area.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel the whole thing. No charges will be accepted. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please respond to my last message to cancel this order request.
Expert:  dukey01 replied 2 months ago.

I don't understand. What is the issue?

Expert:  dukey01 replied 2 months ago.

I only answer questions on this site and don't work in billing, payments or subscriptions but

customer service can help you at this number: 1.***-***-****

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I gave you the proper info on my card, it worked yesterday so I know that nothing is wrong on my end. Am I supposed to render up info on yet another charge card? Can you understand that people get suspicious of doing business on the internet? You may be legit, but giving up info on another card when the one I gave you works make me smell a rat. Sorry.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please do me the professional courtesy of cancelling my order and sending me a reply that you have done so. Thank you.
Expert:  dukey01 replied 2 months ago.

On the bottom right of this page is an Order ID number. Call the toll free number above

and let customer service help you resolve this. I have no idea what the problem is

but I"m sure they can help you with that just as I can help you with the scanner.