crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

How do I print photos from the back of the printer (small

Customer Question

How do I print photos from the back of the printer (small photos rather than 8 x 10)?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: WP 4530 about 3 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC micro soft
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I haven't tried to print photos util now. When I load photo paper in the rear, 8 x 10 pages are printed.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

To print from the rear tray, you will need to select REAR MP TRAY when you are viewing the print option screen on your computer. It will ask for the paper source and you will need to change it to the REAR MP TRAY.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.