Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Canon LBP6030W imageclass printer. It is printing OK, but

Customer Question

Canon LBP6030W imageclass printer. It is printing OK, but gives permanent error "paper jam...". I went to manual, performed all clearing steps even there is no real paper jam... Went to CONTROL Panel - printer status still with same error. How to clean this unreal error from printer memory or where it is kept???
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is brand new, it happened just after installation. Printer perfectly works, but keeps error message
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC desk top, Window 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have installed it yesterday, printed just test page and one page more for testing. After that it happened
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: None
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 27 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, check if there is any paper jam by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART133655&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1478448488652

Clean the inside of the printer:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART115271&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1478448550911

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N