John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

What steps are necessary to replace cartridge in Cannon

Customer Question

What steps are necessary to replace cartridge in Cannon MG5420 Printer??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Open the top cover of printer and the print head with ink tanks will move to a position where you can take out the inks. Push the lever like thing on the ink cartridge and pull it out. Install new ink. See this article --> https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART140208

If you have any questions or if you have any difficulty, please let me know. Please let me know whether you are able to replace it or not. Looking forward to your reply.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ? Were you able to replace the cartridge ?