Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Attempting to print some photos sent by dropbox. Having

Customer Question

attempting to print some photos sent by dropbox. Having problems moving the photos to the photo program on my Mac but finally go 3 of them moved but when I attempted to print them the entire set of 100+ started printing and I can't make them stop - cancelled then turned printer off - when printer is turned on again the entire set starts to print again - eventually printer won't do anything but give me a message to contact epson support
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Artisan 710 Series 4 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.5
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just this afternoon - printer kept trying to print all the dropbox photos instead of just the one I asked it to print (on 8 1/2 X 11 paper instead of the 4 X 6 as I selected)
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I turned the printer off - unplugged it - waited and reconnected but got the message as I said...
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 29 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You need to first, turn Off the printer, and leave it off for the duration until this procedure is completed:

- open the printer's queue window

- delete or cancel ALL print jobs in that window

- restart your computer.

Then after that, you can start up the printer again.

(You may come back to this case to rate my answer, at

http://www.justanswer.com/printers/a05qc-attempting-print-photos-sent-dropbox-having.html )