John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot get it to go wireless, Canon Prixma 3200, dell,

Customer Question

I cannot get it to go wireless
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Canon Prixma 3200
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: dell
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: well I have not used the printer for a year aand it worked for a while then I had to get a new router
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Byron replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Denise. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If you have a new router the printer will need to be set up as if new using the installation

software. Do you have that available?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there any other way
Expert:  Byron replied 1 month ago.

We can download that from the internet if needed. Can we do a screen sharing session and I can help you set it up?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello
Expert:  Byron replied 1 month ago.

Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). On the page that opens, click the green I Agree button toward the bottom of the page, and the connection download will begin. When the file (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) has downloaded select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bece6f76-d245-487b-ae39-fcc317ffb5dc

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I'M going to try this by myself so cancel any thing that' I paid for and No free trial. Hi
Expert:  IT Miro replied 29 days ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please tell me if you were successful in setting up the printer, or you still require assistance?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 21 days ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,