Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

It won't turn on. It is plugged into the outlet but there is

Customer Question

It won't turn on. It is plugged into the outlet but there is no power ion the printer.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: It is a canon printer MG6120
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS Sierra
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Thunder storm last week
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please unplug all cables from the printer. Then, press and hold the power button for a minute. Wait for two minutes and plugin the cables. Try restarting the printer. Use different wall sockets and check if the printer gets any response.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N