Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

Do i replace the toner cartridge, Samsung Xpress M2875FD,

Customer Question

do i replace the toner cartridge
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Samsung Xpress M2875FD
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: toner is running out. bought a new cartridge. trying to install it
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, Shake the new toner cartridge thoroughly as it will will increase the initial print quality. Then open the following attachment/diagram to replace the toner.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you.

If you are not satisfied with the service I provided, please don't rate me bad or poor or OK. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

First, Shake the new toner cartridge thoroughly as it will will increase the initial print quality. Then open the following attachment/diagram to replace the toner --> http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ashiknasameen/cbf65cc6-c347-4f6c-b0bb-8978a88ce65a_toner.JPG