John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I CANNOT NOT GET TO PRINT ANY DOCUMENT. It may have

Customer Question

I CANNOT NOT GET TO PRINT ANY DOCUMENT. It may have something with a password ***** a connection.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: The make is an HP Office jet Pro 8710. I had it for for 3 months. SNPRC-1601-01
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, what do you mean by os. I have ATT DIRECT.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had ATT U-VERSE AND I CHANGED IT TO ATT DIRECT. There were no problem until I purchase an hp computer. I had a Dell computer prior and the printer worked good; but there was a virus and I had to purchase a new HP computer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Did the ceasing of the printer working, happen just after the change to ATT Direct?

And, is your printer supposed to be working, over a wireless connection?

If so, tell me your Windows version, and I will prepare a set of instructions for you to follow, to get your printer working again.