John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a HP P2035n. I can't get it to print, following

Customer Question

I have a HP P2035n. I can't get it to print, following feeding the paper tray. The project in progress at the time finished, but it won't print anything else.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Why do I want to do that?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP LaserJet P2035n Probably about fifteen years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had run out of paper on a printing job. Filled the tray, and the job finished. However, it will not print anything else. The jobs keep stacking up in the queue.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

You can first check if the drivers are up to date. For that you can download latest drivers for your computer and then try to print again :-

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=3662026&lang=en&cc=us

You can also Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor to quickly and automatically perform several troubleshooting tasks known to resolve this issue. Please click on below link to open it :-

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/printers/hppsdr/HPPSdr.exe

Let me know how it goes, I will be waiting for your reply.