Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have purchased a MG5760 & trying to connect. It is saying

Customer Question

I have purchased a MG5760 & trying to connect. It is saying there is no driver. What do I need to do. The printer is showing the devices/ printer in control panel
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought it today. It is a Pixma MG5760.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have just purchased the printer an hour ago & trying to load
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want the printer connected so I can print
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Did the printer come with a CD disk? If yes, did you install it? And/or did you download / install any Canon driver / software program?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please click on the Canon website below:

https://www.canon.com.au/printers/pixma-mg5760/support?option=drivers

, then scroll down, then click on the down arrow icon on the right of the item MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package

, then scroll down a bit, then check the box in front of "I have read and agree to the terms..."

, then click on Download below it in order to download and install the printer's driver / software and check. That should work.

- Note: If you cannot download at the above website, then click on the new website below:

http://tinyurl.com/hpx6k6h

, then save the item m68n-win-mg5700-1_00-ea34_2 when prompted (usually shown at the bottom)

; (if needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the computer's keyboard in order to see the download window.)

, then once the download is done, then open the download file m68n-win-mg5700-1_00-ea34_2 and run / install it, and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,