John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have the cannon MX922 printer. I am trying to make T-shirt

Customer Question

I have the cannon MX922 printer. I am trying to make T-shirt transfers. When I go to print and then to print properties and choose T-shirt transfers and then select print, the letters don't come out black, but instead in pink and the color of the "monster" I am trying to print comes out a different color...for instance, the green monster comes out yellow. BUT, if I choose plain paper in the printer properties, and print it, the colors are perfect. What could the problem be. All my ink cartridges are full. We are trying to make T-shirts for my nephews 1st birthday.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I just bought it a few months ago. I have never tried to do t-shirt transfers before.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: the setting in properties for t-shirt transfers solved the problem we had with it coming out backwards. but now we have this color problem. PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, this is the only problem I have. Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Steve Lewey replied 1 month ago.

Hi, is this still an issue or ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
still have the same problem.