Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I just purchaced a Brother printer, but it did not have a

Customer Question

I just purchaced a Brother printer, but it did not have a paper tray, How can I purchace a new tray. I do not wish to deal with the store where I bought it since I had so much trouble there.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I just bought it new
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: today
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just where I can purchase a replacement tray.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 29 days ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 29 days ago.

There is no need to deal with the store, just call Brother and ask them to send a tray, as the tray is not present in the box. Why should you spend money on the tray, when you should get it with the printer. If you still want to buy the tray then, you can do that from the link below or give me the model no. of the printer, I will try to search the tray and give you the link to buy it.

If there’s anything else I can do, let me know . Please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

https://www.brother-usa.com/supplies/

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
What is their email address
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
you can not fix a missing traay. What is their email addres
Expert:  Sudipto replied 29 days ago.

How will I fix a missing tray? It is a physical part and you have to get it from them. Please let me know the model no. of the printer.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
model MFC-3485DW
Expert:  Sudipto replied 29 days ago.

You can directly call them on this number

1-877-BROTHER(###) ###-####

M-F, 9:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time

Or, you can contact them from the link below.

https://help.brother-usa.com/app/ask/p/5874,7073

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thank you. I will not need further help. Please turminate my free connection, and do not charge me.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 29 days ago.

Sorry, we are not brother support, so this is not a free support, if you have signed up for the free subscription then, you can call our customer service and ask them to close your account and please remember to give a rating for my time and effort.