Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Just purchased wf 2750 and cannot figure out which ink cart

Customer Question

just purchased wf 2750 and cannot figure out which ink cart goes where
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: just got it today it is workforce wf2750
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: again, i just removed it from the box just got it brand new
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: also how to connect to wifi
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

First, do not attempt to lift the lid (Other than to remove packing materials) or insert the cartridges unless the printer prompts you to do so.

Follow along the steps indicated on the printer display screen, it will tell you to pick your wifi network, enter your password, pick your language, etc.
When it tells you to, then lift the lid below the scanner and the carriage will move over showing the cartridge spaces.

They are color coded, with black on the left, cyan (blue) next, then magenta (red) and yellow on the far right.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.