John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

While printing pictures, it stopped printing and told me

Customer Question

While printing pictures, it stopped printing and told me there is a printer head problem
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP Officejet Pro 6830 This is my first week as director so I've touched base with my previous boss who was director since I remember her having this same problem a few months ago and her response to me was this is the 3rd printer that she's gotten because of this same issue. I wouldn't even know how long she's had this one but due remember this same very issue a few months ago
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It started about an hour ago and now the printer isn't working at all. I printed one page of pictures, it was printing the 2nd page and quit giving me the message I've spoken to you about
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of, thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kevin8472 replied 5 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Can you give me the serial number of it please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
TH57N831KK
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do I need to keep this site open so I can respond with you?

No

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunatley you never answered any question I had or helped me resolve the issue with my printer so I'm in the process of replacing it