John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My computer has a problem. two items I had a pop up that

Customer Question

My computer has a problem. two items I had a pop up that asked if I wanted a one extension on my warranty but when i hit the submit to the tool cart it froze and i lost the pop up. This seems to be the same problem I have with excel it just freezes and I have to go off the program to another and then back and it is OK but some times i have to repeat the process several times.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: The problem is not with the printer.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It is an HP PC not sure what the operaing system is. How can I find that?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The [pop up came up a couple of days ago and i just left it on the screen until now. Do not remember what was there before. The excel issue i have had for a long time.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No as I said this is not a printer issue.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

It sounds like your computer may require a bit of extra analysis. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason