John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Change my address and phone number and since then my hp envy

Customer Question

change my address and phone number and since then my hp envy 5530 printer and since I called you I haven't been able to print anything
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2-3 years old and model is hp envy printer scanner product number is *****
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I gave you all a call about my name and adrees and phone number change and after that it quit working
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Please note that we are an independent team of computer experts that you´ve reached here, so I am not sure whom you called exactly about that name and address change, but in any case, it should have nothing to do with that your printer stopped working. Still I would like to help you to fix that issue: can I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck