Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an Artisan 810 and cannot connect to my newtork.

Customer Question

I have an Artisan 810 and cannot connect to my newtork. Ihave a new netoiwrk which was set up when I had gtoget anew routr /modem forj Comcst. I folloed the direcots from Etpsn webist; I can p;rint messges fromthe internet but not from emial or form my pc.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Jim Jepson
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: A PC with Windows 8.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's been an issue since I installed the new router/modem last Saturday.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless once again on your printer by following the instructions in the document below.

http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/art810/art810ng.pdf#page=4&view=FitV&pagemode=none

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Still doesn't work. I also followed directions on page 31 to "disconnect Ethernet cable if connected to PC and re entered the WPA passphrase but still doesn't work.The printer recognized my network (wifi name jajrnj67), so I assume I don't have to enter the SSID: correct?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

You do not have to enter the SSID. it will list the available SSIDs and you have to select yours from the list. Then, enter the wireless password.

Thank you.

S H E F I N