I'm sorry about the issue. To confirm, you have an Apple Mac computer (not a Windows PC computer.) Is that correct?
Did you go to System Preferences -> Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax) to add the printer?
Can you please click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on About this Mac, then tell me the OS X version it shows there, such as 10.6, 10.7, ..., 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try the following fix:
STEP 1:1. Click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences.2. Click on Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax.)
3. There, click on the Epson printer, then click on the (-) minus button at bottom left, and delete it for now. Make sure there is not any Epson item showing there for now.
1. Click on the Epson website below:
2. There, click on Download on the right of the item Drivers and Utilities Combo
3. Wait for the download to finish.
4. Open the download file and run / install it. Note: The download file name starts with epson...
5. Follow the on-screen instructions during installation.
6. Once the installation is finished successfully, then see if you can print now.
- The steps above should work, but if there is still any issue, please try the following:
1. Click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences.2. Click on Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax.)
3. If there is any Epson item there, then click on it, then click on the - (minus) button at bottom left and confirm to delete it for now.4. Click on the + (plus) icon at bottom left. Then it should detect your Epson printer.
5. Click on the Epson printer. Then it should detect the correct printer driver automatically for you.
6. Then click on Add.
7. Then see if you can print something now.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
Hi,How are you? Do you still need help with this issue and/or with anything else?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,