John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have an Epson Stylus Photo R230 which has produced

Customer Question

We have an Epson Stylus Photo R230 which has produced beautiful photos until recently. Now it prints when it feels like it or not at all. Is there anything we can do. ?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model? What confuses you?
Customer: Looking for the exact model if we can find it. It's a long time since we bought it.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: We are using windows 10 on a PC unfortunately. The other problem is that I cant find the printing program and if I download a new one I can't print four to a page
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it's been an issue since we changed to windows ten which co-incided with getting a different computer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the printer is probably close to 10 years old.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Does it go through the motions but outputs a blank page?

Expert:  Nathan replied 27 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.