Please try the following:
1. Make sure the printer is powered on.
2. Click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on "System Preferences"
3. Click on Printers & Scanners.
4. There, click on the Epson printer, then click on the (-) minus button at bottom left, and delete it for now. Make sure there is not any Epson item showing there for now.
5. Click on the + (plus) icon at bottom left.
6. If it detects your printer, then click on the Epson printer, then click on option Add.
7. Then see if you can print something now.
- If needed, please see the full Wi-Fi setup instructions for the printer at the website below:
, then try the 7-step process above on the computer again and check.
; Note: If the computer is wireless, make sure both the computer and the printer are connected to the exact same wi-fi / wireless network name.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,