John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

8500A is not printing from e-mails and documents, office jet

Customer Question

8500A is not printing from e-mails and documents
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: office jet pro 8500A - about 7 years?
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: am on a new DELL and I hate it. Having many issues inspiron 15 3000 series
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 2 -4 days. notice I printed an e-mail from a subscriber and the printer repeatedly printed the message! It's been since the 27th-Oct. and this AM I got another print out of it.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - guess not. Right now it started to print I blank page and one copy of something I printed off computer this AM.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

If you try to make a copy from the glass (test both black and color modes) how does that come out?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I get a good copy. I do not want you to connect to my computer or printer and I DO NOT WANT A TRIAL FOR ANY AMOUNT.
Do not put any amounts on my bank credit card I-- if you do you will have an issue with my bank.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You appear to be a scam - that's not good. I will not recommend your service to anyone.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you received 4 stars - that can't be right.
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

This is not a scam, and you have already paid the full agreed upon amount to the site.

You may cancel from the help page.