John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My MB 2020 printer won't print. it says it is offline but I

Customer Question

My MB 2020 printer won't print. it says it is offline but I have reconnected it to the LAN multiple times
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MB2020 about 2 months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10, It has worked perfectly for the last 2 months
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: today, I printed off multiple documents yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can you please go to the Setup menu on the printer's screen, then select option Device settings -> LAN settings -> Confirm LAN settings -> Print LAN details -> Yes -> OK, then tell me the IP Address on the printout page?

Was there any change or update recently to your computer or internet service / internet modem / router device that may have caused this issue?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?

Please stay with me on this web page.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have already fixed it with Canon! I thought you were Canon not independent. Please refund any charges, your google search is misleading and if any charges go through I will re[port your business to industry Canada and the BBB
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, you could answer me! If any charge comes on my card it will be disputed

I'm sorry. I'm an independent computer support, and we have an A+ service rating with BBB:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

We provide computer / electronics support for all brands / models. You submitted the issue at our website earlier; I was waiting for your response earlier, so I could help you quickly, but I'm glad you have resolved the issue now. We are canceling / refunding this per your request. If you need help with any other computer question / issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.