John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I ordered 2 printer cartridges over a week ago and was

Customer Question

I ordered 2 printer cartridges over a week ago and was supposed gotten here the next day I still haven,t received them.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: 5610 all in one
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ran out of ink
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Where is it and send me a confirmation when will it arrive and the current location of it,
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.

from which website did you order the ink and did you get any email of the order receipt you purchased