John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer has quite working and it's like loosing my right

Customer Question

my printer has quite working and it's like loosing my right arm. Need help. I put in new ink and new paper. The blue light is on .. I can print but it won't accept anything from the computer.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HpENVY 7640 3-All-in-One Series It is about 2 years old. I have never had a problem before.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell with windows 10 and I hate window 10! I use Wave system.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have been trying to fix it for a day and a half. I unpluged it and pluged it back in again and that did nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please HELP me!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will be assisting you today.

I know how frustrating that is, sorry to hear about that issue. But how are you sure it is actually printing if it prints nothing? Does it work from another computer? Would you be interested in letting me analyze and solve this problem for you directly at your computer via a remote connection?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck