Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Will not print wireless, hp 8625, pc hp windows 10, in the

Customer Question

will not print wireless
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: hp 8625
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc hp windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: in the last two weeks
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it is on now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass fine (not printing from the computer)?

Was there any change recently to your computer or internet service / internet modem/router device that may have caused this issue?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please try each of the following solutions until it works.

Solution #1:

1. Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then reconnect.

2. Turn off printer, then disconnect power cord from printer for about 2 minutes, then reconnect, then turn on printer.

3. Wait a few minutes, then check printing.

Solution #2:

1. On the printer, touch the Wireless / signal icon

2. Touch the Wireless Menu icon (which is the gear / wheel icon.)

3. Touch option Wireless Settings. (If needed, touch the Network setup option first if shown.)
  4. Touch option Wireless Setup Wizard.
  5. Touch your wi-fi / wireless network name.

6. Then follow the instructions on the printer's screen in order to connect the printer to your wireless network.

7. Once it's connected successfully, then check printing.
    - Note: If you do not know your network / security / wi-fi / wireless password ***** key / password, please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device to see if it's there; it is case-sensitive. If there is still issue, please let me know the make / model of your internet modem / router device.
    - If needed, please click on the website below for video instructions on how to set up the Wi-Fi / wireless on the printer's screen:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC089uLATyw

Solution #3:

- If you have not done yet, please shut down / restart the computer, then check printing.

Solution #4:

1. Right-click on the Start button (which is the Windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel.
    ; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open.)
  2. Then open Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers.
  3. There, right-click on the HP printer, then click on Remove device and confirm Yes / OK to delete it for now. Make sure there is not any HP item showing there for now.
  4. Open the program called HP Officejet on your computer, if it's there, then follow the instructions in it in order to set up / connect your printer.
  5. If successful, then check printing.

Solution #5:

2. Open Programs / Programs and Features, and uninstall the HP Officejet... program, if it's there, for now.
  3. Click on the HP website below:
    http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/HP-Officejet-Pro-8620-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5367611/model/5385111/swItemId/bi-124140-4
  4. There, click on Download Now to download / install the driver / software.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions during installation.
  6. Once the installation is finished successfully, then check printing.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,