John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have the same problem with my epson tm-u220 printer, it

Customer Question

I have the same problem with my epson tm-u220 printer, it freezes up after one print and an error light goes on
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: the answer however doesn't seem to help
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Its about 8 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: its a type 3 TM-u220b we're running a PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just happened, the printer was originally not auto cutting and one of our managers was trying to follow one of these suggestions on this webpage to get it to cut... i think it was a change in the dip switches maybe?
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: now instead of printing slips and not cutting them, the slip prints one chit and will not print more instead sending those chits to other printers (an error light then comes on)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP