John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I HAVE A WINDOWS XP COMPUTER NOT LINKED TO INTERNET. I HAVE

Customer Question

I HAVE A WINDOWS XP COMPUTER NOT LINKED TO INTERNET. I HAVE A EPSON ALL IN ONE PRINTER HOOKED TO IT THAT I HAVE BEEN USING NOW FOR A YEAR. ALL OF A SUDDEN THE COMPUTER WOULD NOT RECONIZE THE PRINTER. NOW I CANT PRINT. I HAVE TROUBLESHOOT THE PROBLEM. IT SAYS I HAVE NO DRIVER CONNECTED TO THE PRINTER. I HAVE THE SOFTWARE FOR THE PRINTER AND HAVE RELOADED THE PRINTER SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT IS NOT LOADING THE DRIVER AND IF IT IS IT IS THE WRONG DRIVER. CAN YOU HELP ME. FIND THE RIGHT DRIVER TO LOAD.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: ITS ABOUT A YEAR OLD . IT IS WINDOWS 10 COMPATABLE. IT IS A WF 7620 SERIES PRINTER
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC WINDONS XP
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ABOUT THREE DAYS. I KEPT GETTING ERROR MESSAGES TO UPDATE PRINTER. BUT I AM NOT HOOKED TO INTERNET
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: CANT THINK OF ANY THING
Category: Printers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Please tell me if your printer is connected to the computer using a USB cable or another way? Also, do you still have the printer installation disc?

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.