John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I recently went with Uverse and I can't get my HP Deskjet

Customer Question

I recently went with Uverse and I can't get my HP Deskjet 3512 to connect. What am I doing wrong? It worked perfectly with Comcast. I also no longer can find the disks. Can you hedlp?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is less than 5 years old I know for sure. Is the model number on the back?
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process
Customer: will this tell me how to connect to the computer?
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It is a PC Toshiba
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I switched to Uverse...it worked perfect with Comcast
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well I really don't have a lot of expertise with this stuff
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

What operating system do you have on the computer?