John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am useless with anything technical and am old.Recently i

Customer Question

i am useless with anything technical and am old.Recently i got a bad virus and had to get a technician to solve the problem,which he did ,but my epsom printer was disconnected from the computer and now wont print from the computer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: epsom wf 2630 12 months it was working before the virus
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: hold on i will hve to call someone
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: of course he is not home only 10 days all was going OK
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will be assisting you today.

Would you be interested in letting me analyze and solve this problem for you directly at your computer via a remote connection? I can then try to reinstall the printer for you.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you, ***** ***** make you an offer in a minute, but can you please first let me know if you are on Windows or on a Macintosh?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windows

Perfect, we can go ahead then. Here is my offer. Once you have accepted it, I will provide you the instructions about how to connect with me remotely (it´s very easy), so that I can fix your printer for you. Thank you.

Are you still there Warren?