I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your internet modem / router device?
Have you installed the ink cartridges yet? Is the printer able to copy now (not print yet)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
1. On your iPad / iPhone, open Settings app icon, then tap on Wi-Fi option, then make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name.
2. Next, on your iPad / iPhone, open App Store app icon, then type / search for KODAK VERITE then get / install the app KODAK VERITE Print&Scan and use it to set up your printer, then check printing.
3. If needed, on your printer, press the Home button, then select option Setup, then option Wi-Fi Setup, then option Network and Password, then select / connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name. Once that is successful, then check printing.
- Note: Both the printer and the iPad / iPhone must be connected to the same exact Wi-Fi / wireless network name.
- Note: If you do not have the printer's Quick Start Guide, please click on the website below to download / view it:
- And if you need the full printer's user guide / manul, please click on the website below to download / view it:
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,