1. On your iPad / iPhone, open Settings app icon, then tap on Wi-Fi option, then make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name.
2. Next, on your iPad / iPhone, open App Store app icon, then type / search for KODAK VERITE then get / install the app KODAK VERITE Print&Scan and use it to set up your printer, then check printing.
3. If needed, on your printer, press the Home button, then select option Setup, then option Wi-Fi Setup, then option Network and Password, then select / connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name. Once that is successful, then check printing.
- Note: Both the printer and the iPad / iPhone must be connected to the same exact Wi-Fi / wireless network name.
- Note: If you do not have the printer's Quick Start Guide, please click on the website below to download / view it:
- And if you need the full printer's user guide / manul, please click on the website below to download / view it:
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,