John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I own a Brother MFC J825DW printer. I do not know how to

Customer Question

I own a Brother MFC J825DW printer. I do not know how to align it. My prints Documents come out with horizontal white lines and black lines.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Yes the exact model is MFC J825DW IT is at least 5yrs old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I'm printing on the printer itself My PC is a HP 17" laptop with Windows 10.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have not printed anything for several months recently.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also had to change all the Ink.
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Please click the link below to access the user manual for your printer. It is in pdf format and can be saved to your computer for future reference.

https://data2.manualslib.com/pdf3/63/6223/622276-brother/mfcj825dw.pdf?683388926e5d4dbab01758a1098292db&take=binary

Please see page 74 for detailed instructions on how to align the print. Please give this a try and let me know the results. Thank you!.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Alison I read the instructions however they are too complcated for me to follow. I would like to get my money ($26.00) back.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
There is no way you can connect to my Printer and see the results. So no thank you .I will have to take it to a repair shop.