Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Setting up a wireless network where the MX432 printer works

Customer Question

Setting up a wireless network where the MX432 printer works with a Mac and with a PC.wirelessly
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: Pixma is four years old. This is a new Airport Express net.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac is OS Sierra, PC is Windows 10, We print from both machines,
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We had a functionig wireless system from an Airport Extreme which died, We replaced it with an Airport Express router, Does printer need a password?
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART117246&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1477940277872

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N