Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Try these steps please>
1. Launch Print Center or Print Setup Utility
2. Click on Add3. Select IP Printing4. Enter the printers IP address in the Printer's Address box5. Under Printer Model select the drop down arrow and scroll down to ESP6. Under Model Name, select the appropriate driver for the model being used (OKIDATA 9-Pin Series or OKIDATA 24-Pin Series)7. Click on Add
1. Click on the Spotlight icon on the top right of the screen
2. Type in Network Utility and press enter
3. Select the Lookup option
4. Type in the name of the printer into the search field
5. Click the Lookup button in order to start the search
6. If the printer is online it will return a xxx.xxx.x.x IP address
did that work for you?
Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,
Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.