Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your printer issue this morning.
Give me just a moment to review your inquiry and we will get started shortly!
First, let's try the following steps:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
This will also clear any static in the printer and will also clear the memory in the printer.
If this doesn't work, please reply to this thread and we will try the next step.
If this did work, please kindly rate my answer in the top, right hand corner with 5-stars, as this is how we receive credit for assisting our customers.
Have a great day!
Did you still need assistance?