John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a brothers color printer LLC103,105,107. I frequently

Customer Question

I have a brothers color printer LLC103,105,107. I frequently try to use the reduce/enlarge option. Sometimes it takes me 10 minutes to find the option. To make matters worse, I can't stand well So I get frustrated. HELP
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have the users guide, a disc, and other papers by no receipt to tell me the date of purchase. I am guessing 2-3 years. I know the model number is ***** the back of the printer but there is no way I can turn it . I am 89
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: a PC I know my browser is internet explorer. Does that help? I just found a date April of 2015
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have had this trouble from the beginning but I could stand then. What I do is click on options and then use my fingers to make the options move up or down. Finally I am slapping at the screen. Incidentally the things I want to enlarge are not in my computer but are Art work I have painted.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tell him or her I really like the printer, use your inks ands try to be a nice person, even when frustrated.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't understand. Is something wrong or is it me? If you fix it is there cost? If you fix it will I know what to do?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I can't spend another $39 to find out how to use the printer. Options are not included in the Basic User's Guide that I can find. Don't you have customer service or something like that?

You can ignore any automated offers of other services that are sent by the site.

Yes, you choose the cost you wish to pay when you ask your question.

So, what is your question and how can I help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Should I log off? Do you have anything more?

Any more what, please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
well, Pete, I hope you have a nice life. I haven't gotten any advice And your company has been no help. I think I made a mistake in asking a "how to use" question. I won't make that mistake again. Brothers = no service. Bye