Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

HOW DO FIND THE wps pIN OR MY new hp 8710 OFFICE JET PRO. iT

Customer Question

HOW DO FIND THE wps pIN OR MY new hp 8710 OFFICE JET PRO . iT IS ABOUT oNE WEEK OLD FROM BEST BUY.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

In order to setup wireless using WPS, the router needs to support WPS. Instead, please use the Standard setup method by following the instructions in the link below.

http://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8710-all-in-one-printer-series/7902014/document/c04945268/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N