Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Got new pc tower window 8 had window 7 now printer won't

Customer Question

Got new pc tower window 8 had window 7 now printer won't print
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP OfficeJet 4652 about a year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc internet exploxer
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Happen when I got new tower a few days ago
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just want it fix, printer will print from copy but won't print from pc
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download and install latest driver for your computer from the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-OfficeJet-4650-All-in-One-Printer-series/5447930/model/7781687

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N