John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have a Cannon MFS 6590 Laser Printer. We Use QuickBooks

Customer Question

We have a Cannon MFS 6590 Laser Printer. We Use QuickBooks Pro 2016 for our accounting. Recently, before we upgraded to 2016 and also after we upgraded, our three to the page Deluxe checks changed from printing correctly to the check page needing to be placed bottom of page up to print correctly. This makes using the page adapter for less than full page sheets very hard.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: F190202 October 2008
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. QB has told us it is a printer issue , not QB software
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It happened my wife remembers when we purchase a new table top computer in March
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

What's issue you are having?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
KEVIN, JUST SAW YOUR MESSAGE. ARE YOU STILL THERE. I WAS HOPING YOU COULD PROVIDE INFO SO I COULD MAKE ADJUSTMENTS. there HAS BEEN $23 CHARGED TO MY CARD ALREADY, RIGHT? ARE YOU ASKING FOR $39 MORE OR A TOTAL OF $39? LAUREN
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

That is a system generated offer and it costs more If you accept it.

Can we discuss this issue when you are back?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have no return information that indicates how you can help me. My earlier information from you states 100% money back guarantee. I am not going to turn my computer over to you, I would like you to return the original $23. Lauren